Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Good Things Are Coming Our Way"

"I know they always have."

I'm still a little anxious about starting school tomorrow, but every once in awhile I'll get these crazy moments of calm and reassurance where I'll think, 'it'll be okay, it'll be all good.'

To anyone else going back to school tomorrow, or next week, or the week after that, I wish you the best of luck.

Rival Schools - Good Things

Also good? Rival Schools is getting back together. Yes, they're playing shows on the East and West Coasts, and methinks they're recording an album too...

Even better? Bloc Party's second single from Intimacy, "Trojan Horse." It is bad. ass. I keep streaming it off their Myspace page. Because I wanna buy the album, but times are hard. Real hard.

2 comments:

Hunter Wry said...

Don't worry, you'll knock 'em down! Good luck!

Sofiblu said...

Thanks dearest! :)