Saturday, August 23, 2008

Danish Reggae

If you were ever curious as to what that sounded like, then you know that song in that Target commercial? The one with the two girls crumping around in their dorm room? Yeah, that's it. I heard the song in its entirety on the radio the other day and I think it's pretty rad. I don't really understand what is being said, but I imagine that it's a little dirty. Especially since the phrase "hit that," is thrown in there a couple of times.

Enur - Calabria (featuring Natasja)

So Enur is the DJ who made the beat and Natasja is the woman who is singing. Sadly, Natasja died in a car accident last summer. A visit to her Myspace page shows that she was incredibly talented and possessed a lot of promise for great things to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for this song name! Thanks!!!!

xoxxoxoxoxo