Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Mama


Tina Fey is on the cover of the latest Entertainment Weekly issue. She discusses navigating her way through the fame game, her gig on 30 Rock (now back with new episodes, holler), and her upcoming film, Baby Mama:

''This woman came up to me — I should have known she was odd because she was carrying a broken Discman, and it is 2008. She was like, 'You're a great actress.' And I was like, 'Oh, I don't think so, but thank you.' And she said, 'No, I'm asking you, you're an actress, right?' I said, 'Oh, don't worry about it.' All I could think of to say was 'Don't worry about it.'''

4 comments:

alpha de tortuga said...

Tina Fey is bleeping hilarious, I love her on 30 Rock, and I am not just saying that because she's a graduate of the same high school as me, well yes, maybe I am.

Sofiblu said...

I also loved her as the Weekend Update co-host on SNL, I miss those days

Jim said...

Tina Fey is probably the funniest woman on TV these days. There is a great interview - and more importantly - FREE full-lentgh episodes of "30 Rock" up at fancast.com (in case you need to see MILF Island again:) The episodes (11 of them!) are at http://www.fancast.com/tv/30-Rock/9578/videos/episodes

Sofiblu said...

hahaa, MILF Island, that was ridic