Thursday, January 17, 2008

Travelin' Music

So I scored some awesome CDs for cheaps on my trip to Waterloo Records yesterday, including Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin's excellent debut, Broom.

And it turns out that my favorite song on the album is perfect for my trip back home.

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Travel Song


according to the guys who love Boris, expect a new album in March.

and


how fab does Karen O look? According to P4k, she's modeling for a designer named Christian Joy, and! is composing music for Spike Jonze's new film, Where the Wild Things Are. Yes, it will be an adaptation of that Where the Wild Things Are, written by Maurice Sendak and one of my favorite children's books ever. I think it will be awesome.

But then again, I think everything Karen O does is awesome.

So maybe I'm not one to judge.

No comments: