Sunday, November 25, 2007

Big Thangs Poppin'

Whoa! So! A couple of days of non-blog writing turned into two weeks! And, for no good reason! Some big things were a-poppin' while I was AWOL:

-What is reality TV love when Brad Womack from the Bachelor is on the prowl? Seriously, did anyone see this, did anyone understand this? I want my life back.

-Turkey Day!

-I turned 23 years old on the 23rd of this month! I was going to write a post about it, even reference Blonde Redhead's new album because of it, but then I didn't... my bad

-And a lot of cool music came my way that I hope to write about soon

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to write to my pen pal in Swaziland, but before I do!

Someone over at Houstonist told me about a local band that I'm really excited about. They're called the Dimes, and they aspire to be the Pixies in the best possible way.

This is my favorite song from their new Animal EP, which you can download on their Myspace Page!!!!

The Dimes - Delila

The boys will be playing a free show in early December at the Sound Exchange. How about that.

No comments: