Thursday, July 12, 2007

The View

Someone at work recently moved from the Chicago bureau to New York, and said that a glass of wine is imperative when attempting to store the contents of your life into neat little boxes.

And so I definitely poured myself a glass of Merlot as I whacked away at the bits and pieces of memory I've collected over the past five years.

Believe me, I needed it; I had movie and concert ticket stubs from 2003. Yes, it's that serious.

The new girl and I had lunch today. She seems really cool. And another co-worker left a copy of his band's CD on my desk like he said he would. He wanted me to let him know what I think (check em out!)

And I wonder after a rare good day at work if I'll be able to meet such beautiful people elsewhere. It's a little scary. And a little sad.

Modest Mouse - The View


And if it takes shit to make bliss
then I feel pretty blissfully

No comments: