Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Teenage Stride

I wish I saw My Teenage Stride last Friday at The Cake Shop, but alas I will let bygones be bygones. As a wise old friend once said, quoting Ms. Lily Allen:

“I guess that’s just the way the cookie crumbles.”

My Teenage Stride - To Live and Die in the Airport Lounge


You might be confused while listening to this song off of MTS’s latest Ears Like Golden Bats. You might think you’ve heard it in your dreams. The melody is so familiar you’re tapping your foot out of habit. You might think it is New Order. But then again you might think it sounds like Echo & the Bunnymen. You know what I think? I think you think too much. Relax, don’t fight the feeling. Just enjoy it.

1 comment:

Z said...

wow, thanks. I'll take all the New Order and Bunnymen cousins you can produce.