Upon returning from a very fun weekend to a very unfun cubicle, I did the following:
1. spent the morning reading The New York Times, Gothamist, and various music blogs instead of doing work, in no particular order.
2. Listened to "Erotic City" on repeat while doing a funky dance in my head.
3. Mourned the very tragic loss of Jane Magazine
4. Researched alternative career possibilities, librarian school perhaps?
5. Watched Flight of the Conchords, haha (Butter Team hooks. it. up.)
And just like that, three hours down, four more to go...