Monday, May 21, 2007

O Tell Me the Truth About Love

This morning, having nowhere else to look on the crowded train but up, I spotted this above a sliding door:

“When it comes, will it come without warning?
Just as I’m picking my nose?
Will it knock on my door in the morning,
Or tread in the bus on my toes?
Will it come like a change in the weather?
Will its greeting be courteous or rough?
Will it alter my life altogether?
O tell me the truth about love.”

-W.H. Auden

It's one of the new Poetry in Motion poems posted in trains all around town. MTA actually has a backlog of all the past entries since PIM began in 1992 here.

Elsewhere:

If you were ever a diehard Gilmore Girls fan, did you find yourself looking for this song last week?

Idolator has a new Lauryn Hill track. I'm feeling it, but it makes me wonder what kind of crazy messed up ish Rohan did to her.

and

Based on this Salon review from the weekend, I simply can not wait for "Sicko" to come out in the States.

No comments: